Friday, July 23, 2010

Radioactive: Day 4

Today I woke up at noon.
Still the same. No voice, nauseous, lack of appetite, sore throat.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was up till 3am. I have dark circles under my eyes and I feel like crap.

I thought maybe some toast would help settle my stomach but every time I open my mouth (or the fridge), I feel like I'm going to throw up.

When I called the hospital, they told me to call my Endocrinologist. When I called my Endocrinologist, an answering service told me they're out to lunch until 2:15. 2 and a half hour lunch... nice.

I guess I'll just try again later. Until then, I'm going to try to eat something... let me rephrase that. I'm going to eat something.

I'll update later... after 2:15, I guess.

1 comment:

jilee said...

did you get in touch?