Sunday, July 25, 2010

Radioactive: Day 6

Today is the last day of "official" isolation!!! Yippee!

Starting tomorrow I can venture outside and be around people. I still have to be careful of small children and pregnant women for a while longer. And just to be on the safe side, I don't want anyone to touch me for another few days. So I'll be around people but at a safe distance. If you see me within in the next few days, please don't take it personally if I just wave from a distance. Haha!

I'm going to stick around in Jersey for another couple of days then probably head down to PA on Tuesday. That depends on if I can get in touch with my doctor and get him to prescribe me some hormones. I need em. I need em badly.

I feel great today. Maybe because I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe because I got my voice back. Maybe just because the way I'm thinking is different now. Maybe all of these things.

In any case... it's going to be a good day. :)

Time for "breakfast"! Haha... man, I'm going to miss sleeping in once I go back to work.

1 comment:

jilee said...

Nice job today whipping Dr. W into shape. Get some rest now, you worked too hard! Love you.